We are thrilled to announce that we are expanding our services by offering the opportunity to sell your gold and silver-certified coins. Currently only available to people living in Halifax, Novascotia. Whether you are a collector looking to manage your portfolio or simply looking to liquidate your investment, our team is here to assist you every step of the way. You can trust us to handle your transactions with utmost professionalism and integrity.
Simply fill out the form below. Our form allows you to provide essential details about your coins, including their certification and condition. Once we receive your submission, our team will diligently assess your coins’ value and get back to you promptly. Rest assured that your information will be handled securely and confidentially. We look forward to helping you navigate the process of selling your gold and silver-certified coins and ensuring a seamless experience.
Why List Your Coin With Us?
We take care of all the steps, including photography, marketing, and shipping supplies. While also gaining access to our established customer base, social media, and marketing budget.
Our website allows customers to submit offers on our inventory, allowing us to pass along any offers your coin receives.
If you are somebody who prefers privacy, our service allows you to sell your coin without ever meeting or disclosing information to a third party.
- The client’s coin must be certified by either NGC or PCGS.
- The client’s coin must be made of either silver, gold, or electrum.
- Pay the Non-Refundable Listing Fee before the coin is listed.
- The final amount of money received by the client is based on the final sale price minus shipping and payment processing fees.
- Our fee allows the coin to remain listed as long as it takes to sell or until the client decides to terminate the listing.
- You must have a Paypal account for us to send you your money once the coin sells
- Live locally in Halifax Novascotia/Halifax Regional Municipality (We do have plans to expand this service across Canada).
Listing Fee (Non-Refundable)
Once we receive your form submission and your coin, we will send an invoice for the listing fee to the email you used on the submission form. The listing fee must be paid before the coin is listed on our website.
Our listing fees are some of the most affordable available. We charge a flat rate of 3.5% based on the gross total amount you wish to list on our website We do require a minimum of 5$ CAD per coin.
If you would like to list multiple coins, please submit a form for each coin.